- promotes strong, healthy and vigorous seedling and plant growth
- creates a microclimate and reduces watering and evaporation loss
- is ideal for use with drip irrigation
- allows in air, rain and sunlight
- protects from most insects
- protects from strong winds and hail
- protects from light frost (up to –4oC)
- protects plants from birds, animals and insects
- has a low shade factor of < 18%
- resists tears and cuts
- is light and easy to handle
- can be used over many sorts of frames
- can be laid flat to promote seed germination
- is available in standard size packs and by the metre.
gardener can now confidently expect that their vegetables under will grow better, faster and be ready for harvest earlier.
Not only will you enjoy the freshness and excellent taste of
your own vegetables straight from the garden to the plate, but also
the knowledge that you are making a genuine contribution to the environment by reducing
Just think how many food miles are saved, to say nothing of the real
monetary savings. Veggie prices are rising to such an
extent that it is now economical for the supermarkets to import 'fresh'
vegetables from overseas!
home gardener you still have to give your plants healthy nutritious soil, sunlight, mulch and water. Drip irrigation works best with but you can water through the netting with a hose. You won't need to lift it except for weeding, harvesting or just for curiosity and that's easy to do.
is designed to
allow both rain and sunlight through yet allows free air movement
so that plants don't overheat. This is one of the reasons
plants are healthy and thrive under its protection. Birds
seem to find it hard to see
through so they don't even try to get at your tomatoes or fruit,
unlike ordinary netting.
We are so sure that will live up to our claims that we guarantee it - unconditionally. See below...
to move your ? Nothing could be easier even for gardeners
with restricted mobility. It is so light, only 43g to the
metre, yet the
tough too. It is knitted, not woven. Accidental small cuts do
run and the manufacturers claim a life of 5 years.
Kate and John bought their first piece of in 2005 and it is still in use in their garden and works as well as ever.
We are confident that you will be
very pleased by
insect netting makes, so get some today. In fact, we are so sure that you will love it we
give you an....
If you are not happy with Growcover or any other product we supply, for any reason,
just return it to us within 6 months and you will be refunded
the full price of the item.